• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

This.......

Attachments

• 20160314_195535.jpg
    20160314_195535.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 259

BalsaDust

image.jpeg

So a probro buddy sent me these the other day. Will be a bit before I get one built though. Senorita plans scaled down to 66% which equates to a 40" wingspan. Will be built with a uber light blue wonder setup. Hopefully ready to fly wieght comes in around 17oz. And let's just say when it's done it won't just be your average trainer.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well the got the rudder half built and waiting for glue to dry again but started to layout the wing. Man the alerons are huge never see anything this big but will stick with the design it does look impressive.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well the got the rudder half built and waiting for glue to dry again but started to layout the wing. Man the alerons are huge never see anything this big but will stick with the design it does look impressive.
Never built with styrofoam before always avoided it, but knee deep into it starting to appreciate some of its qualities. But my cat is not. All the little bits of styrofoam are sticking to her she just looks a mess . I keep trying to clean her but that stuff just stick to everything. She is always sitting on the end of the work bench for the last 14 years but never looked that bad.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 191

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Hi @Xpress . AEROBEEZ 78" 28% Slick 540 Typhoon Gas ARF RC Airplane Orange/Blue. Do you Have any experience with this plane. Have you seen it with a 50cc in it. Interested in the plane and I love orange. If you any info it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
DA70 back on the nose.

1609706_10209747497391099_9045422115773933915_n.jpg

Hi @Xpress . AEROBEEZ 78" 28% Slick 540 Typhoon Gas ARF RC Airplane Orange/Blue. Do you Have any experience with this plane. Have you seen it with a 50cc in it. Interested in the plane and I love orange. If you any info it would be appreciated. Thanks.

No I don't have any first hand experience with it, other than looking it over. According to Santiago, it flies ridiculously awesome with a 50CC on the nose, this video is with a DLA58:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Not much doing in the shop just yet so I decided to start decorating the living room with country plane. Still need some country gun in there somewhere cousin' I got's the Key Key the S back the exters and edgers in there luxerying for sum rotten pile picker to try and gets the fancy going.
0316161829-00.jpg