• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Have a buddy that put one through his hand one time. They cut like a molten blade through butter.

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Have a buddy that put one through his hand one time. They cut like a molten blade through butter.
It was a brand new blade. Sucker bled all day yesterday. Soaked the band-aid I put on it and ran in to my sock and on my pants leg. I pulled the bandage off last night and here came the blood. Tech note: CA won't stick if the wound is still bleeding. Damn blood thinners.

I got one elevator covered and and the other prepped. I found that it takes just as long to cover an elevator as it does to cover a wing. I ordered all the graphics from B and E today. He was of great assistance and found me some kick-butt Razorback graphics.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Gotta apply pressure and elevate the wound above the heart. Especially important if the wound is towards the extremities, like your leg.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
It was a brand new blade. Sucker bled all day yesterday. Soaked the band-aid I put on it and ran in to my sock and on my pants leg. I pulled the bandage off last night and here came the blood. Tech note: CA won't stick if the wound is still bleeding. Damn blood thinners.

You have to use kicker. Burns like a mother for a couple seconds but it works.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
@ericrs looking good you are really moving along. I have just finished the fuse it is all done everything that is the wood work. Just waiting for the glu to dry on the Mylar tube for the wiring. And last thing on the fuse is to install some aluminum compression bushings for the motor .