• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Wild man

70cc twin V2
Looking good there AKNick I need to quit doing so much flying and Instructing and get back to finishing some projects. I have in the works. As an AMA IP I just signed up 3 new Students today. That gives me one free year of AMA dues so far this year.

Last edited:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
In the shop finishing up the wiring in the profile. When ever I build a plane always need to make up a number of wiring harness and or change plugs. Been looking for some power plugs for one of my larger planes and was looking at the AN150 connectors with spark arrest. Does anyone use them or have info on these connectors, they do look interesting.

Wild man

70cc twin V2
Went over to my brothers house and picked up one of three E-Flite 1.2 m Turbo Otter's, he recently ordered to assemble tonight, and weather permitting fly it tomorrow. he really did not know weather he wanted to do that mentioned to me it was like letting the Neighbor borrow something and never get it back LOL!!!!!
Otter.JPG

Wild man

70cc twin V2
While assembling the Turbo Otter I took a short break to add this to my Air Tractor. Seems like every time I get back from flying it I add some more scale features
wiper.jpg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well made some changes to my 150 it is an engine without a cowl and I have always been afraid that the propeller would throw up some dirt into the carburetor so it has always had an air filter on the engine. But now the air filter is removed and new intake installed this will give me few additional rpm. Because I know when I installed the filter I lost almost 200 rpm.

C611E60E-F784-4041-9570-1063E373A07D.jpeg

Wild man

70cc twin V2
Just finished Programming, adjust control services, adjust steering and balancing. My Brother is very particular about balancing so I went ahead and laterally balance it too. For all this he gave me a 64mm EDF Free Wing F-86 Sabre Now I will have to burn some Midnight oil and get it done LOL!!!!

lights.jpg