• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
I have a DLE 55 keeping the bench warm that could be dropped into something, but I have to stay away from any more planes! I don't have that many, but I find it challenging to fly all the planes I have now. My EF 88" Edge only has a handful of flights on it and looks like it was just taken out of the box. I remember someone asking the question can a person really have too many planes? :D

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I have a DLE 55 keeping the bench warm that could be dropped into something, but I have to stay away from any more planes! I don't have that many, but I find it challenging to fly all the planes I have now. My EF 88" Edge only has a handful of flights on it and looks like it was just taken out of the box. I remember someone asking the question can a person really have too many planes? :D

I think we all have to many, in the last few seasons I struggle to fly five planes, keep then maintained and ready to fly for the hole season.

Last edited:

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I think we all have to many, in the last few seasons I struggle to fly five planes, keep then maintained and ready to fly for the hole season.
LOL!! I unloaded several a couple months ago, I'm down to five now and I like it. It's just so much easier to keep up with and take care of. There is a lot of surface area to keep clean on these giant scale birds don't you know. lol
I also got smart on four of the five I have, I went with HV, the same battery set up, pin flag, etc. other than appearance they are identical.
The Eagle is the odd bird but when I go through it at the end of the year I will switch it over to all the same components. Unless I get to stripping it for a fresh paint job before then.

Last edited:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
LOL!! I unloaded several a couple months ago, I'm down to five now and I like it. It's just so much easier to keep up with and take care of. There is a lot of surface area to keep clean on these giant scale birds don't you know. lol
My problem is i have to many planes. But when fall comes around I am looking for something to build to keep my self busy for the winter, need something to do cannot watch tv to much and winters are long, so I end up building a plane almost every year. This has to stop.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
My problem is i have to many planes. But when fall comes around I am looking for something to build to keep my self busy for the winter, need something to do cannot watch tv to much and winters are long, so I end up building a plane almost every year. This has to stop.
Ouch!!! So build furniture..lol