• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The road to the IMAC worlds...

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
53230ab1814548d0f34da0002b18ce06.jpg
700f52b4b3944971e19a53f30d8e61de.jpg
43ff29472a2926dad372875202e5de8b.jpg
4c3ca2fbcce93ca1f7bc863c9bceca17.jpg
58596b6fec25842f85a44910ff4ecd3c.jpg
e63f562c859fae09824a02e7cda459ca.jpg
dd07e55c508ae65830edff17cf8dd74e.jpg
https://vimeo.com/106203314

Hey friends.

It was awesome to see ya all and MEET new and old friends again !

The best thing I ever did since I started with IMAC.

Sorry for not replying earlier but I was kinda pushed to work and was needed to fill the 21 days I wasn't home with my family.

The Worlds by all means will be one of the beautiful things IMAC did since it was first started its way and the credit for this unbelievable event should be given to all IMAC board conducted by Wayne and Curtis, I'm sure there are more people that pooled the strings behind the scenes and to them I and my fellows IMAC'res should thank.

So...thank you for the unknowns sequences, the joy they bringing, thanks for all the beer we were drinking...

There is one thing I'm sorry about is that we didn't hang out more with all the boys there, I think that even with a contest this big, we should have got a party before the last day just to hang out and lough, I know I took it very seriously and I'm sure others too so party can break the tense.

But at list we've met so many new friends.

I want to thank in person to John and Tina Schroeder ( that took care of me like a mom) and all the Clover Creek boys Dean, Cory and David ... Gil, for all your help and very wise suggestions and advices, thru all the week and a half I've been with you, it's the southern hospitality that I've heard so much about. (And who can forget the Armadillos) next time snipe hunting.

True professionals, I can sum this like this, it's my way as an IMAC pilot and beyond, before the Clover Creek and after. Thank you very much dear dear friends !

Don't forget I have my plane there so ... I'll be back...

And last...Bryan and Karen Zang ( Aerographix) we're like brothers now, so bro, thank you very much for all the goodness you are, thanks for all the help and support and the awesome time we've spent. Can't wait to have you here so I can show you some Israeli hospitality. ( applies to all )

So friends, till the next time that in god speed will be in two years, maybe The Clover maybe NATs, I say thanks again for being the greatest nation you are and just keep doing so many things that will keep us all nations together. It's now true INTERNATIONAL.

Sleepy, I will keep you updated on the events we have here. Thanks again bro.

I thank you again for the opportunity.

Adi ( it's A-DI );-)

tl3

50cc
Adi,

It was great to see you! I'm glad you made the trip for the Worlds, and as a bonus got the opportunity to visit CC and experience that slice of RC paradise. Till next time, be safe; fly well!

t