• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The Official RedwingRC 30cc Yak 54 Color Scheme Contest! Open only to 10/26! HURRY!

SleepyC

150cc
[COLOR= #000000]Hey guys, just got off the horn with our good buddy Tim from Redwing RC and he asked me if we could have a REALLY QUICK color scheme contest! Of course I said yes and here it is! Who wants to win a brand new 30cc Yak 54 or $300 credit towards ANY Redwing RC airplane?!?! You do right? So here is what to do![/COLOR]

[COLOR= #000000]Design the BEST most creative scheme for RedwingRC's NEW 30cc Yak 54.  The winner who will be picked by Tim from Redwing will receive either a brand new 30cc Yak 54 with the winning design on it (Production scheduled for early 2015) or a $300 credit to Redwing RC for any of their fine airplanes! That there guys is PRETTY AWESOME![/COLOR]

[COLOR= #000000]This is a quick one guys! SO from NOW until 10/26 at Midnight submit your designs below![/COLOR]

[COLOR= #000000]Rules:[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #000000]1) The scheme must be an original scheme designed by YOU[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #000000]2) The design can be made in any way you can, computer, crayons, markers, but to be considered for the coyest you must upload a digital picture of your design to the official contest thread![/COLOR]

3) You can enter as many times as you like

4) At 12 Midnight (EST) October 26th, 2014 the entry thread will be closed.

5) Tim from redwing will make a choice and GSN will announce the winner right here on the home page on 10/27.

Anyone interested in submitting a design you can find the Yak 54's blank 3-view located on the official contest thread!

[COLOR= #000000]
yak-54-3-view.jpg
[/COLOR]

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Get those Crayons out baby!  Time is running out!
icon_smile.gif

Crayons, Pens, Computer however you gotta do it just do it

BalsaDust

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Here is a start. Hope it doesnt matter that they were used in a previous contest but did not win. Will come up with some more tomorrow night when I'm not working.