• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion The I’m Going/Went Flying Thread

BalsaDust

It's pretty rare that I fly anybody else's stuff. If I do it's usually a foamie. I'd feel terrible if something happened. Even if it wasn't my fault.

Lol. I never say no. I see it the way I tell people I let fly my stuff though. If I offer it and you crash it it's on me since I put the offer out. If you ask and then crash though its on you.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Flew the Vista Grande! Flew pretty good! I’m not used to RES and after getting some input I changed some radio settings around and am considering a lighter motor up front with a fresh ESC with a HV BEC.
B75D240D-C18F-4641-B3D0-EE7EE3103478.jpeg

BalsaDust

Did a different kind of flying this weekend. Just flying high on life and family time. Took the little girl out on the boat for the first time and then some fishing from the boat. She loved every minute of it. Three weeks ago I couldn't get her to touch a fish when fishing from the bank. Now she wants to touch every one of them and is even willing to hold them. Some of the best 3 hours of my life watching her have fun on the water.
Emma Bass Hold.jpg
Emma Boat.jpg
Emma Crappie.jpg
Emma Driving.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Did a different kind of flying this weekend. Just flying high on life and family time. Took the little girl out on the boat for the first time and then some fishing from the boat. She loved every minute of it. Three weeks ago I couldn't get her to touch a fish when fishing from the bank. Now she wants to touch every one of them and is even willing to hold them. Some of the best 3 hours of my life watching her have fun on the water.View attachment 119507View attachment 119508View attachment 119509View attachment 119510
Good times brother. Cherish them. :big_yes:

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Did a different kind of flying this weekend. Just flying high on life and family time. Took the little girl out on the boat for the first time and then some fishing from the boat. She loved every minute of it. Three weeks ago I couldn't get her to touch a fish when fishing from the bank. Now she wants to touch every one of them and is even willing to hold them. Some of the best 3 hours of my life watching her have fun on the water.

Awesome! Hoping to get my little girl into some fishies this summer too.