• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion The I’m going out flying thread 2018

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I guess I am in trouble I do not like wheel pants. I will put them on a new plane but the slightest thing happens to them they are gone, will never repair them either. So I had better take all my pictures and cut of the wheels so I am safe.
Sorry to say but I like to see the airman wheels I’m so proud off
Then get yourself some spats!;)

20180722_102110_resizedcrop.jpg

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
The forecast for this morning is nice. Mostly sunny, 3 mph breeze, and temps in the 70's. I have to meet some friends for lunch at noon, but I'm going flying beforehand. No gassers unfortunately, there just isn't time, so it's Mig flyin day. I think I'll take the Trex550e too.

The forecast for tomorrow sucks pretty bad at the moment, rain, so today might be it for this weekend.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
The forecast for this morning is nice. Mostly sunny, 3 mph breeze, and temps in the 70's. I have to meet some friends for lunch at noon, but I'm going flying beforehand. No gassers unfortunately, there just isn't time, so it's Mig flyin day. I think I'll take the Trex550e too.

The forecast for tomorrow sucks pretty bad at the moment, rain, so today might be it for this weekend.
Look at it this way Doug, some is better than none! LOL

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well boys been sitting at home with my nose pressed up against the window if it is not raining the wind is well above 20MPh . And I have discovered that trying to 3D with that kind of wind is difficult with a very light plane.