• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The BS that went on at NALL on Friday Night

SleepyC

150cc
And don't come back.

Just curious, why is everybody dancing around the issue that it was Joe that crashed the airplane on purpose? Heck, you know that Sleepy knows. Why doesn't he come out and say it. Sure didn't have any trouble divulging the big EF/3D hobby shop verge.

Come on GSN, grow a set, it's NEWS.

Hi there shotgun, I actually do not know for sure hence why I did not post anything confirming or denying who it was.
I have heard rumors just like all of you, but no confirmation from anyone with FIRST HAND knowledge.
Regarding the other EF/3DHS situation, I HAD CONFIRMATION and FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE and was 100% confident in the info.

Big difference in my eyes,
as ai said many months ago I'm not interested in spreading rumors!
:D

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
Ever had a garden before? Every once in a while you get a really annoying weed that just doesn't belong there and just ruins how the garden looks and how the garden grows. So what do you do? You pull the weed out.
Both issues talked about in this thread were taken care of by TT crew and Mr. Pat.
And that is where the issues should have stayed, at TT.
You Know (as the saying goes)..... when you do not take your significant other along to TT...... what goes on at TT, STAYS at TT.
and since both issues were taken care of on site, there would be no discussion on here where it would be constructive.
To quote a very controversial politician, when it comes to these incidences discussed here, "what difference does it make"...... in this case , nothing, since the issues were already resolved before any thread was started on these issues.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
If nothing else this thread has reinforced the fact that that kind of bad behavior wont be tolerated by TT or the people here. If you see that kind of a$$hat behavior, ask them to stop, if you don't feel comfortable with that, or they wont stop, find someone in authority and tell them. That kind of behavior builds on itself and can snowball until truly stupid thing happen. You cant keep people from doing stupid things, but I think you can nip it in the bud before it spreads.

garlandk

100cc
I remember a few years ago I had to tell a well known pilot to land his plane at Joe Nall one year because he was flying his gas plane too late at night. All I had to do was politely go up to the individual and say It is a little past the cut off time to fly can you please land the airplane. Gas planes are not allowed past this certain time. He said no problem and landed. If you do say something to someone try to be as polite as possible about it.... It goes a long way at the end and if it doesn't work get someone with higher authority.