• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The best micro 3d foamie

yakken

100cc
Whats the best 3d foamie for flyind in a 40 x 40 space? I have the little green eflite extra but was looking for something else.thanks

Baddley

New to GSN!
Hi

Personally I would recommend the twisted hobbies crack yak mini or the mini Pitts, both are great flying planes :happy: The Pitts mini is only 22 inch wingspan and I would go with their power system combo also.

Scott

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I assume this is indoors. If that is the case the Twisted Hobbies kits are light years ahead of anything from eflite. Their smaller 22" planes are pretty much designed to fly in a typical high school gym. If you are looking to fly outside, then go a little bigger and heavier to avoid issues with the wind.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I have 2 of the crack yak mini's. I love em, indoors, or outdoors, fun little plane. I'm assembling a sbach 32" from Value Hobby (el cheapo) but looks like it will be a decent flyer.

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
When you say "micro", are you referring to the tiny brick servo airplanes?
I bought the eflite UMX Extra 300 a couple of years back and it was awsome, except that the motor is brushed
and wears and loses power quickly.

I also have the Dynamic Foamy DF-200 Extra.
It flies fine, but the power is the limiter.

These planes have a span of about 16~17"

Anyone know of a better/brushless set up for them?

Thanks
Bob