• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
image.jpeg
I've heard it said that the best camera is the one you have with you. And you probably have your phone more often than your D7200. :D

Marc

One would think that.... However since lately my focus has been more on media than flying, I always seem to have my camera gear with me at the field.

Next stop is XFC where I definitely won't be flying, but will take tons of pictures!

Oh, and tonite I had both. The Nikon wins again:
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Hey who let @gyro back on here thought you got banned lol Jk nice to see ya back on
Hey everyone mark your calandars for this one Ya dont want to miss it,, Rumor has it there will be 5 Aj Aircraft Lasers in the Raffle Spanning from 56in to 105inch,, Plus various other things from da,gp,aztechaeromodels, 3drchobbies, taildraggerrc,pulse batteries and any more,,, 4 days of 3d stick banging on the deck kick you know what flying,,, oh and plenty of room for campers, and a bath and shower house.. so just bring your planes yourself,, some clothes I would hope and drinks and food and you dont have to go anywhere for 4 days and just fly

Attachments

• 20163DBASH (1).jpg
    20163DBASH (1).jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
I'm going to fly sunday morning.... wish I could fly saturday also but got to attend a wedding

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Just wanted to check in and see how you all are doing! It's been a nice little break of zero website responsibilities.... I don't hardly check email now but a couple times a day... I feel like I'm just missing a tropical drink and a beach...

Bart my hats off to ya!!!

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Doin good @3dmike ! Getting used to the site a bit more and more. Doesn't seem as family friendly as the other site personally. I feel like this site could use your "This thread is worthless without pics" Smilie ha ha. With that said, there are a bunch more! :banana-dance:

I hope you're getting into the band again! I had my pianist (She left town) contact me and asked if I wanted to play in a month from now when she comes to visit... I should just do it. Take care bud.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
That dancing Bananna is awesome! Good to hear from ya nick. Yep I'm singing every Wednesday night and getting my feet wet one Sunday a month or so... It's been so amazing and fun. God is good! You should totally do it. I wish I could play the piano, guitar, drums, heck anything, I'm jealous! God will bless you with amazing flying days if you do, ha ha!

Later man!