• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

cam4569

70cc twin V2
Sweetness Cam. 3 different projects bud....You are going to be a busy bee brother.
Hey what would you guys say is the best tail wheel assembly for a larger bird is? Im not really a fan of the stock version on my MXS.

Yes sir, as usual. I enjoy the build and keeping occupied. Free time drives me crazy. Only downside is that I should be working the Simulator more than I am building.
My current projects are a 50cc MX2 that I picked up as a bare air frame, the 51" slick i picked up in your neck of the woods and the 60" 580 slick... hard part is deciding which one i want to work on, though I seem to get sidetracked and bounce from one to the other while a part dries or I walk by and notice something that needs to be done.

cam4569

70cc twin V2
What was the pre Facebook site, MySpace, everyone had a theme song lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
3DRCF needs elevator music. And a banner video of rolling harrier. Or some other awesome compilation.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hory sheep, we're back to Friday again!!

This time, I will be back to work on Monday in South Carolina :cool:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Hory sheep, we're back to Friday again!!

This time, I will be back to work on Monday in South Carolina :cool:

That's awesome man! Super excited for ya. I forgot to ask but are you bringing a plane?

In other news if you are a movie fan I saw Civil War last night and it was a good! Not gonna say how good because that just raises expectations then you may not like it as much etc! Just see it!