• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
here's the video to watch here.

[video=youtube;LXA3ddewtkI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXA3ddewtkI[/video]

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Yum! What did you use to make the donuts? I usually like to use pillsbury buscuits then topped with powered sugar... eat while still warm. Yum!
These doughnuts were scratch-build :) they just turned out amazing... krispy kreme amazing. I made a glaze as well. This was my first time making them from a yeast dough. I have made doughnuts before but they were always the quick variety that rely on baking powder or baking soda for leavening. The double raised dough was just amazing. The prep was about 3 hours largely unattended. I made a little over 4 dozen and gave them all away. It was a cool treat because parents could enjoy them as well.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
These doughnuts were scratch-build :) they just turned out amazing... krispy kreme amazing. I made a glaze as well. This was my first time making them from a yeast dough. I have made doughnuts before but they were always the quick variety that rely on baking powder or baking soda for leavening. The double raised dough was just amazing. The prep was about 3 hours largely unattended. I made a little over 4 dozen and gave them all away. It was a cool treat because parents could enjoy them as well.

Dang that sound delicious!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
DSC_0447.JPG

You guys have got to watch this bad boy in the air! [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] shot a great video of it here: http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread.php?3712-Gotta-start-somewhere!!&p=86714&viewfull=1#post86714

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
First major storm of the season rolled through last night. Was just chilling on my front porch, checking out the lightning in the distance when I was simultaneously blinded and deafened within the same second :veryshocked:

If this is any indicator for the rainy season here... There won't be such thing as a 'drought' anymore... :eek: