• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Good looking aircraft and yeah man power seems pretty dang good as well. Pulled out of that hover with plenty of authority.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Happy Halloween! uploadfromtaptalk1446339256163.jpg I made donuts in lieu of candy this year. Man they are totally killer!

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
They look great! We didn't get a single kid through here tonight. Then again, it started raining just as it got dark too.

dth7

Missed the "hero" one wing landing by that much! Had a bunch of wing debris hanging in the way.
This 78 has been great for me for 3 years. Bought used and refurbished. It's been rode hard and put up wet but won a couple IMAC plaques. Doesn't owe me anything. Great first gasser. Left wing failed just outboard of tube after a high energy wall. I planned on a KE level off and KE cross box but this is ridiculous! Had a good crowd with Ty McCormack, Cody W. Matt (Enterprise) caught the news footage, quick draw on the phone cam! On to the 91 on the bench and the boxed 60" MXS. Next for the powerplant (piped DLE 35) and electronics- 83" MXS yellow n blue! Love that scheme.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLKuCNTGzcffrySHwp62GiyA&v=LXA3ddewtkI

Last edited by a moderator:

dth7

Thanks guys. Had a full tank. I should have flown around for a while. Had I known it would have been the last flight I would have run it dry! We move on to the next one.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks guys. Had a full tank. I should have flown around for a while. Had I known it would have been the last flight I would have run it dry! We move on to the next one.

Or as I like to put it: "Planes come and they go... It's just part of the hobby"