• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
The crickets are awfully loud around here...

Kill those stupid crickets! BTW my son got a bearded dragon and guess what he feeds them..... Yep crickets and yes they are very loud.... I hear them even when I'm not at home still ringing in my ears! LOL

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Hey guys head to Northwestrc.com! They got their shipment in! See [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] for all of your Extreme Flight and 3DHS GOODIES!!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Was a nice day at the field today. Tested my dual Maxima 9 receiver setup setup as well as my 37.5% yak landing gear today with success. Time to clean it up and get it ready for Lodi next week!!

12036651_10208562065876052_4031699983022257335_n.jpg

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Great day at the field yesterday and today looks to be just as good. Sunny with light winds. Taking 3 planes today. 50cc Yak 55, 60cc Edge and 20cc Profile.

Bipenut53

150cc
It was a extremely dumb move!! I was flying the profile and having fun and it went dead stick. I landed and walked down the runway and leaned over and flipped it a couple of times without anything or anyone holding the tail..... It started at about 1/3rd throttle and jumped right at my leg as I was dancing to get away... I wasnt fast enough.... Stupid, Stupid, Stupid me!!!!!! I am lucky that is all I got...... What a dumb move!!! Stupid Stupid Stupid!!!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Haha bipenut you crazy dude :p. I have started my dle 35 by myself but at least I was standing behind the plane.