• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

claytt

New to GSN!
me too, but I don't want to build anything under powered, does the redwing yak 20cc profile with dle-20 jump vertically out of a hover
need an easy to build ARF at a cheap price . . .

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Give me a week (maybe 2) and I will let you know for sure. My build table just got cleared of another project today so the 20cc Profile Edge starts tomorrow. I should be working on the wife's GT trainer but she's so focused on her car club right now she won't mind waiting a bit longer.

Bipenut53

150cc
I love the way my Valley View Yak profile flies on their 21cc low profile engine.... Knife edge forever!! Pop tops are insane!! Blenders are blurry.... you get the picture lol

aronph

70cc twin V2
Give me a week (maybe 2) and I will let you know for sure. My build table just got cleared of another project today so the 20cc Profile Edge starts tomorrow. I should be working on the wife's GT trainer but she's so focused on her car club right now she won't mind waiting a bit longer.

car club?

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Yeah, I married a motor head. She loves cars. She bought herself a Mercedes CLS 550 and joined the Hill Country Mercedes Club. Makes her happy, so I go along on occasion. One of the cool things is they get special seating for the Formula One race at the track in Austin.