• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
This site works fine on my fone but on the work computer, not so much. Anyway, is there an Aerobeez coupon code going on right now?
[MENTION=139]aronph[/MENTION] They have a sale going on.... Take a look!

VD2015-AEROBEEZ.png

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Need an extra part at the field? Just take the printer with you and shazam... There it is

I wonder if we will get to the point where we have 3d printers at the field to whip up a broken part? Wow the future has such incredible possibilities!

Aeroplayin

70cc twin V2
3D printers will change the paradigm of life once again. Instead of finding what you want, paying for it, and then having it shipped to you, you'll download the file and print it out in real-time.

We'll be saying.... "When I was your age, we didn't have 3D printers. We had to wait for containers from China to float over the ocean in big ships, be transported to the warehouse by trucks, unloaded by humans, inventoried by other humans, and then a month later, a company called UPS would finally deliver it in a brown truck to everyone's house."

Kind of like how hand-writing and mailing a letter to someone was like 20 years ago... or waiting for the newspaper deliver boy to drop off yesterday's news on his bicycle. Or going to Blockbuster to rent a movie. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I just found out who made that scheme! I can't say but he's here on our site! That scheme does rock and is one of my favorites! I've been told also by a very reliable source that this plane is really amazing and incorporates some revolutionary never been seen designs. I have not seen the plane but I trust this guy as he's been huge in our community. I'll let him speak to it when the time is right.