• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
So...I don't completely understand matching the correct brushless motor to a plane. I got the following motor as a pilot prize at an event, thank you Altitude Hobbies:D

http://www.altitudehobbies.com/suppo-motors/brushless-motor-370-28-26-1100kv-suppo-2208-17

I'm trying to figure out what Twisted Hobbys plane is the best match for it. I like bipes and monos. Already have a crack yak light with Hacker motor. Man I loves me some crack!!

Any help?
What you want to do is to go onto their website and get an idea what the recommended motors weigh and what their kv 's are. Then you can see what your motor is a suitable substitute for. If the kv is off by much it will mean different prop sizes. Let us know if you need more info about the different various spec ratings of brushless motors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Thought I'd share the new team shirts I just designed. Me and 3 other pilots are a part of the team.

Before you start flogging me...I was told what logos to use and where to put them.

I'll be supplying the screen printing place with the artwork and design....maybe it'll accidentally have a 3DRCF logo on there:D

Attachments

• EPG team shirt.jpg
    EPG team shirt.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 185

AKfreak

150cc
Oh , I was looking at the pawnshop logo. I didn't see that logo from my cell. Anyways their an open minded bunch here. I am sure you won't get too much grief here.