• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
oops I seem to have started something here. Was supposed to be a technical test fellas lol
Anyhow you were saying ;-)
I would be willing to bet she has 100+ flights

Last edited by a moderator:

dskuro95

100cc
girl.jpghows this?

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Nasty Bagram Airfield Crash yesterday, lnot much details in this link but my son in law in Afganastan posted this on his Facebook page. The way it pitches up makes me wonder if cargo shifted aft.

A National Air Cargo Boeing 747-400 freighter on behalf of US Mobility Command, registration N949CA performing cargo flight N8-102 from Bagram (Afghanistan) to Dubai Al Maktoum (United Arab Emirates) with 7 crew and cargo consisting of 5 military vehicles, has crashed shortly after takeoff from Bagram Air Base's runway 03 at 15:30L (11:00Z) and erupted into flames near the end of the runway within the perimeter of the Air Base. All 7 crew are reported perished in the crash.

Link