• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
Sorry about you wx Mike. I'm hoping to go fly for a few hours this Sunday, and maiden the 87 so I don't have to maiden at the FLI under scrutiny!

SnowDog

aw cmon...no pressure to maiden at the FLI!!!! :popcorn: It could be real fun to have everyone watching you! :thumbup:

njswede

150cc
Pontus... Your call I game for a road trip.. What time do you start? I usually have to be home around 230-3

I can start almost anytime on Sunday. If I prepare the day before, I could be out of here by 8 and at your field around 9. But still, 18 mph sustained is A LOT! :(

EDIT: Oh, you mean coming to my field... Well, I think it's 9am for electric and 10am for gassers. I could be there as early as 9. Looks like the morning will be calmer anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

joshgluck

100cc
I can start almost anytime on Sunday. If I prepare the day before, I could be out of here by 8 and at your field around 9. But still, 18 mph sustained is A LOT! :(

EDIT: Oh, you mean coming to my field... Well, I think it's 9am for electric and 10am for gassers. I could be there as early as 9. Looks like the morning will be calmer anyway.

Ok how about I'll shoot to get there between 8-9 and probably show up a little after 9? I don't mind if I get there and hang for a bit if I'm early. It's easier for me to get out before the kids wake up etc.

Do you drink coffee and is there field power available?

Last edited by a moderator:

quadracer

100cc
Started building the EF Extra this evening, just gotta install and set up the aileron servos and mount the esc, then it'll be ready for flyin. It seemed like sacrilege, taking a saw to a brand new plane to mount the h-stab and elevator. :eek:

joshgluck

100cc
Started building the EF Extra this evening, just gotta install and set up the aileron servos and mount the esc, then it'll be ready for flyin. It seemed like sacrilege, taking a saw to a brand new plane to mount the h-stab and elevator. :eek:

Why do you have to take a saw to it?