• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
LOL exactly :) I figured, why not... heck it'll probably be another week before I get the 8FG back, and I don't need the 8FG for my 2 channel slope soarers LOL :p

:)

Dan

Hey, the Spektrum radios are good! And that dx7s is a big upgrade from a dx6 (what I think you had before, right?)

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I really like those box thingys with the little sticks that those nerdy guys use to control miniature airplanes with :D

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Hey, the Spektrum radios are good! And that dx7s is a big upgrade from a dx6 (what I think you had before, right?)

Yup I've had the DX4e, DX5e, two DX6i's... figured I'd try out the DX7s. For $205 NIB shipped... how could I go wrong? :)

As long as I use DSMX on my larger planes instead of DSM2 (which I'll use for the foamies) I should be fine. Turns out that my "lockout" with the jet was an ESC failure, and the few others that I had were just taking DSM2 too far away via FPV.

BTW guys the 48'' Edge is still on my "mental wishlist" - but I might end up with a slick or something, as they won't be in stock for a while. But someday I hope to get another 3DHS plane in the air :D

:)

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

dskuro95

100cc
noone ever buy the Hitec 5495BH I was usign it as my throttle servo in my 87 shp and it burned up. Then got a new one and happened the next flight. It is crap!!!! I am either gettigna 5665mg or a 7954 for throttle