• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wedoitall

This goes for all esc's. You either need to put capicitors in line with the battery, or extend the motor to esc wires instead.

Or just do like most people and risk total destruction and fire! :veryshocked:

i thought i read somewhere it was 12" max . think it was ZTW that originally said both lipo and esc couldnt exceed 12"

wamsy55

50cc
All...

We now make our own vinyl! We can also make pilot names and some basic lettering for your airplanes! Hit me up if you need any.
We'll have some more info available in the classifieds section soon.

-G

I thought S8 graphics did all the vinyl?

Seems like he is getting shafted ....

gyro

GSN Contributor
I thought S8 graphics did all the vinyl?

Seems like he is getting shafted ....

Josh is not producing any vinyl for at least 6 weeks, and possibly in a very limited quantity following that time frame due to his promotion at work.
We have a close and mutually beneficial relationship with S8, and that has not changed.
As a matter of fact, Josh helped us choose which vinyl products to purchase.

Maybe you should check with Josh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Gary had concerns about being able to keep vinyl stocked in April and May so he made a good investment to cut his own vinyl for the site. Clearly he was a large client of mine so of course his orders will be missed. He reached out about supplies to make sure he was offering users a quality product and I did indeed lead him in the right direction. We are adults so the business happens behind the scenes. Thanks for the support and concern, but no need to fuss on the forums! Thanks guys!

hone

150cc
How about some flying guys! [video=youtube;oakbksqWSTw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oakbksqWSTw[/video]

[video=youtube;iHRT0BGMtXw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHRT0BGMtXw[/video]

Some of you may have seen these already but i feel like we need some flying around here :p

gyro

GSN Contributor
Frank, nice talking to you at the LHS today... Thanks for your time.
I don't think I gave the EME60 vs DA60 issue the due diligence it deserves, so I contacted DA today and spoke with someone regarding the EME60. After our chat, they told me the owner of DA would be calling me back with more info.
If I hear from DA that the EME60 is a copy of DA's design, we will immediately withdraw our support of EME.

I spoke with management at Desert Aircraft today, and they did confirm that the EME is not a one-for-one (or reverse engineered) copy of the DA60. The color similarities are most likely done by EME for marketing purposes.
In the end, many of these engines were designed and developed based on DA's engines... including DLE and a host of other brands. However, and most importantly, many contain engineering differences that make them unique.

The best answer we can give at this point, is let your conscience guide your purchases, and know what you get with your purchase (warranty, customer support, etc). We feel that anyone who was invited to be a sponsor on this site excels in the customer service and ethics department.

Please continue to let us know if you suspect our site sponsors are selling copied products based on stolen designs/intellectual property, and we'll continue supporting you by looking into it. While we can stop counterfeiting and copying, we can try to make people aware so they know what they are purchasing.