• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

dskuro95

100cc
Maidened my 87" SHP today!!! Here are some pictures while I upload the video. IMG_0196.jpgIMG_0195.jpgIMG_0194.jpgIMG_0193.jpg

joshgluck

100cc
Never made it all the way there, brother met me in indy so we stayed here for the night with a college buddy.. parents put their house on the market so I had to grab my old trophies and such since I'll be gone for a while.. glad I didn't have to drive 9 hours though for a 24 hour trip.... although I did miss a tee time with a few of my good buddies this morning... :(

I hate missing tea with the dudes...
Those little sandwiches are amazing..... :p

G.P.

70cc twin V2
interesting, i was just pondering on Castle's site, looking at their and they say , "Warning: Do not exceed more than 18 inches of total wire between the battery and ESC (this includes the wire already on the ESC and battery). "

http://www.castlecreations.com/products/wire.html
This goes for all esc's. You either need to put capicitors in line with the battery, or extend the motor to esc wires instead.

Or just do like most people and risk total destruction and fire! :veryshocked:

gyro

GSN Contributor
All...

We now make our own vinyl! We can also make pilot names and some basic lettering for your airplanes! Hit me up if you need any.
We'll have some more info available in the classifieds section soon.

-G