• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
Yes, please I can't Even focus on anything without the popcorn smiley:D

Welcome to the other side:D The force is strong with you:D

Thanks for the warm welcome gents.. Just noticed the link to 3DHS on my profile page (customize) Ive been kinda trying to seclude myself as of lately. Ive got it bad

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
Attachment manager just seems to load forever and wont allow me to import on my apple using safari. Not compatable? I will have to play some more.

hone

150cc
Maaaan no LHS in my area carries 15x7, 15x8, 16x7, or 16x8 props so now i can't fly until i can get some in the mail :mad: Good thing Rcdude has such fast shipping. I'm going to stock up so this never happens again :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Maaaan no LHS in my area carries 15x7, 15x8, 16x7, or 16x8 props so now i can't fly until i can get some in the mail :mad: Good thing Rcdude has such fast shipping. I'm going to stock up so this never happens again :)

yeah, I'm going to miss that too. Right now he's in Pahrump, which is 40 minutes away, and served by the USPS hub in Vegas. It's usually "next" day for me now... but when I'm in San Antonio next month, it'll probably be 3 days. Oh well!

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
My LHS only wants to stock junk props but at least they are willing to order what I need. Sales tax is cheaper than me paying shipping in most cases.

waco-rc

30cc
If you want props from my lhs you better fly glow. If looking for a wood prop it's a zinger or a master airscrew. I have been getting all my props from tower but will check out the Rcdude now.

SnowDog

If you want props from my lhs you better fly glow. If looking for a wood prop it's a zinger or a master airscrew. I have been getting all my props from tower but will check out the Rcdude now.

My LHS has the same selection for wood props....Master Airscrew or Zinger :eek:

I get all my props online now.