• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Look out [MENTION=769]dth7[/MENTION] , you've got some competition!

[video=youtube;UGcyier95sw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGcyier95sw[/video]

Bipenut53

150cc
Thats pretty darn cool! Thanks [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] for that.... I have two dogs, one was a rescue dog and the other was a stray that someone dumped along side the highway and both are fantastic dogs and appreciate everything they have....

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Rescues for some reason always seem to understand the hell they have been rescued from and appreciate you all that much more! Its really sad and amazing at the same time.

Bipenut53

150cc
Rescues for some reason always seem to understand the hell they have been rescued from and appreciate you all that much more! Its really sad and amazing at the same time.

I agree! If I want a dog I always go with rescue, and pound dogs... They are the best!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
And just like that..

We've made our way...

Right back to FRIDAY!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Next weekend it going to be crazy. Saturday we're going to have some special guests in town that want to check out my club, then I have to do something for Mothers day with my mother and family because on Sunday we leave mid morning for Joe Nall. At least we're all packed and ready for Nall, just need to get my luggage packed and I'll be set to go :D

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Next weekend it going to be crazy. Saturday we're going to have some special guests in town that want to check out my club, then I have to do something for Mothers day with my mother and family because on Sunday we leave mid morning for Joe Nall. At least we're all packed and ready for Nall, just need to get my luggage packed and I'll be set to go :D

Lucky!!!! Joe Nall... maybe someday i'll get there.

Special guests... how cool. Have fun man