• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Nice wheels Bipe! Looking good buddy.

Ok so who's at work and gets to enjoy casual Friday today? I started a casual friday thread to show off your favorite t's rc related or not! LOL This could be fun and funny or could bomb miserably, we will have to see... HA HA

http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread.php?4108-Casual-friday-show-us-your-favorite-t-s

I lead off with my shout out to Aerobeez for there hospitality and my gratitude for there partnership. They are a bunch of great guys!

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Dang! That's going to be a sweet machine. I have the new 15cc Carbon cub coming in next week along with an rcgf 21cc twin!! Woot woot

Bipenut53

150cc
So who else got a chance to get out and fly today? I finally got a day that was really nice for spring time here. At the time we went out it as in the upper 40's and a slight breeze. By the time we left it was in the mid 50's and still a light breeze. I think we are going to try again tomorrow before it starts raining in the afternoon. I had a blast flying the Turbo Bushmaster with the new Kavan wheels, much nicer to land than with the foam wheels.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Good report! It's sprinkling around today here, but I flew the slick yesterday and the eflight p51... One retract wouldn't retract... :( but extended all the way for a landing.
Hoping to fly tomorrow

Bipenut53

150cc
Ok [MENTION=3929]AKNick[/MENTION] I need more than I flew the Slick!! How do you like it? Any unexpected things happen? And did you ever fly that Beast? Inquiring minds want to know lol

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
I've had the slick for 2 years so nothing new ha!
The beast was maidened and flew very well. Uneventful. Just a trim out and did a few loops (zero coupling). Tracked very nice and wasn't overly draggy at all. A little tail heavy per the manuals CG which was good, since the battery would fit better going forward a bit.
db8e4159e05638b95bdc9d8cb371f9fb.jpg

Bipenut53

150cc
Ok so you haven't flown the laser? You know, your new one lol. Good to hear the Beast flew good, sure is a good looking airplane

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Working on the laser cowl now. It's the last little bit left!

Beast flew very clean. Surprised actually