• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Adult beverage in hand now, batteries are charged, trailer is loaded, temps around 78 tomorrow and winds under 10 mph tomorrow.
I think I found my happy place. :ecstatic:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
b7497d70e7028a1bdcd4fe2658b6dc2d.jpg

Mid 40s but still getting out
[MENTION=4379]cam4569[/MENTION] Awesome sticker on that tx case!!! Woot Woot! Ha ha ha

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Well guys sorry I've been distracted these last few days... Working on another banner that's just killing me for putetech. I've just got a creative block going on right now. Lol. Any way it's raining here in Oregon but getting ready for a trip to Arizona soon! Should be fun... Got another grand baby on the way that we hope to be there when he shows up!

Bipenut53

150cc
Well guys sorry I've been distracted these last few days... Working on another banner that's just killing me for putetech. I've just got a creative block going on right now. Lol. Any way it's raining here in Oregon but getting ready for a trip to Arizona soon! Should be fun... Got another grand baby on the way that we hope to be there when he shows up!

Congratulations Mike!!! We have another grand kid on the way too and I will be making a trip there soon as well... She lives in Corvallis.... I see a side trip in my future to Eugene!!