• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bipenut53

150cc
Then I go to walk out my office door and reality hits me!!

DSCN3036.JPG

Uggh!!!

Bipenut53

150cc
I do too Nick but I haven't had a clear enough day to attempt to fly, most days are like what you see in the picture I just took... Foggy, cold, rainy, ice pellets, snow, and just plain yuck!!

Bipenut53

150cc
I just got an email from the AMA:

Members required to register with FAA

AMA members are now required by regulation to register their aircraft with the FAA to avoid federal enforcement and potential penalties. All Radio Control modelers must register aircraft weighing greater than 0.55 pounds online no later than February 19, 2016. The registration fee is $5. However, FAA is offering free registration when registering on or before midnight EST on January 21. Online registration can be accomplished on the FAA webpage at, RegisterMyUAS.faa.gov . Several AMA staff members and AMA leaders have been working with legal counsel and the FAA to find a solution for our members on the registration rule. To date, FAA has agreed in principle to several proposed initiatives that will help ease this process for our members in the future. Visit modelaircraft.org/gov to learn more.

Interesting.......

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
I registered on opening day. Then had decals made with my number. I used a cool font called Hemi Head 426. I put the number on the aileron of the plane. Looks pretty cool. I know, I know pictures. But my planes are in the trailer and I am at work.

Bipenut53

150cc
lol I have to admit, I registered right after you did..... Its not going away folks, I want to fly, just another hoop I need to hop through to be able to do what I love!!