• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

6172crew

50cc
My buddy is a cop down there, he said there was a 7 year old in the plane as well. This was a couple hours after it happened so I'm not totally sure the report didn't get mixed up or if the people on the golf course just kept the media from knowing about the kid. Sad to see a Ryan STA stacked up like that.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Says in that report "he has crashed multiple times in the past," the guy doesn't know whey to quit.

He owns his own private ranch and numerous airplanes/helicopters. The guy flies WAY more than probably most people out there so an accident is bound to happen eventually.

6172crew

50cc
The Ryan STA my family owns has a engine that's never been called reliable. It isn't this engine, it's the ones the STA used. I'm not certain it's a STA because the picture I saw was off my phone and pretty small.