• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
You will see quite a change since then. With airframe edits and knife edge swap pages for planes it's really a great tool. I run 6.5 and enjoy hosting and joining multi player sessions. You can fly with folks all over the world. Anyone on 6.5 look for "NH 3D XA IMAC" sessions.
Enjoy the new sim. Prepare for your learning curve to go vertical!

Sounds good, I already have most of the 3D moves down, but I figure a sime will help me keep my thumbs unrusted LOL. Plus RH to the right.

AKfreak

150cc
Guys I acquired my first gasser, I was just looking for a motor, and ended up with 2 huge planes. I was after the DA-50 and got a Pilot Yak 54 RTF, as well as a 35% extra 260. I am so excited to fly the yak. The extra will be sold at t upcoming swap meet on Saturday.

SnowDog

Guys I acquired my first gasser, I was just looking for a motor, and ended up with 2 huge planes. I was after the DA-50 and got a Pilot Yak 54 RTF, as well as a 35% extra 260. I am so excited to fly the yak. The extra will be sold at t upcoming swap meet on Saturday.

LOL...yep...he's an addict! ;) WELCOME TO THE CLUB! :D

Hey guys I need a little help,, just sold my Iphone 4s, so tomorrow its time to go to best buy and get a new phone,, been thinking about switching to a samsung, since i have had a iphone fore ever and wanted a little change.. but im kind of on the limb here, I can up grade to the iphone 5c for 49.99 Or I can upgrade to the samsung Galaxy s4 for 99.00 and get a free samsung Galaxy Tab 3 with the 7inch display Hmmm what to do

Last edited by a moderator:

hone

150cc
Hey guys I need a little help,, just sold my Iphone 4s, so tomorrow its time to go to best buy and get a new phone,, been thinking about switching to a samsung, since i have had a iphone fore ever and wanted a little change.. but im kind of on the limb here, I can up grade to the iphone 5c for 49.99 Or I can upgrade to the samsung Galaxy s4 for 99.00 and get a free samsung Galaxy Tab 3 with the 7inch display for 99.00, so what should i do lol

S4 all day!

I love my S4! Big bright screen that's always easy to see. Super fast and you can multitask(you can have the Internet on half the screen and youtube app on the other half). The free tablet really puts it over the top too. If you don't already have a tablet you'll love it and never use a laptop again for web browsing.

I've never been a fan of the iphone. My brother has one as well as many of my friends but I always liked the android phones.

Last edited by a moderator: