• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Jeff how is Sarah doing?

She's doing better but not quite 100%.

She's really tired all the time so the taking it easy part has not been difficult. Her heart rate was high again Monday but she was able to control it some with aspirin.

She misses chocolate though. I'm not surprised about that. I've already bought her some for Vday which is about when her doctor says she should be close to 100% again.

She's back to work again. She hasn't complained of any issues so I'm assuming she's just resting as needed.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Got pretty much my whole squadron of planes with me at the field today!
Lucky break in the weather, 60 degrees and sunny.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391889606.352180.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1391889633.551714.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1391889659.285129.jpg
[MENTION=413]Brian Yak Dude[/MENTION] and I are going to have some fun today!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391889702.168779.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks Guys, I've been very lucky to be able to get so many good planes to try out and write about!

Looks like a Purdy field. Where's it at?

It's a private ultralight runway in New Berlin the Brian has a membership at. Almost 1 hr drive from my house, but nice and quiet with no competition for the airspace!