• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
My tapatalk looks different than yours. I am on android... are you on iphone? When I am in a post I click the options button and choose attache picture. It then prompts me to choose camera or gallery. I choose gallery and it gives me the error message about the option being disabled.

Yeah, I'm on iPhone. No idea how to help you any further, does tapatalk have a tech support #? We don't have anything disabled on our end that I'm aware of?

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Ok I'll investigate other avenues. I have not tried this on RCG (not posting there that much anymore). I have a new phone and it is a different version of tapatalk than I had on my old phone.

SnowDog

Ok I'll investigate other avenues. I have not tried this on RCG (not posting there that much anymore). I have a new phone and it is a different version of tapatalk than I had on my old phone.

Test attachment from android

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383592416459.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383592416459.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 173

3dNater

Thanks Mike. I'm glad it works for you. Still doesn't for me though. I have not done any additional research on my issue as time has not been plentiful. For now I guess I'll just plug into the computer to attach pics.

SnowDog

Thanks Mike. I'm glad it works for you. Still doesn't for me though. I have not done any additional research on my issue as time has not been plentiful. For now I guess I'll just plug into the computer to attach pics.

call me sometime from your hotel room while you are traveling and perhaps we can figure it out.

3dNater

call me sometime from your hotel room while you are traveling and perhaps we can figure it out.

Thanks, I'll try this evening... only problem is l anticipate getting in fairly late and you are in a later time zone. I don't want to bother you while you should be sleeping ;) I'll try though if it doesn't seem too late.

zmonster97

Me flying my 72!

[video=youtube;1S2oncz9QPM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S2oncz9QPM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]