• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
In the crash vid you can see one of the engines is not running. The descriptiom blames the crash on that and I can see that being an issue when trying to recover from a spin like that.

SnowDog

Do you guys have links? The one above didn't work. Thanks

This was amazing:

[video=youtube;L50aXThgkBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=L50aXThgkBs[/video]

This flat spin did not work out so well for Mac :(

[video=youtube;x6VRXQrLP1g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=x6VRXQrLP1g[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

dskuro95

100cc
I really do have the worst luck ever. I bought a 46" yakk 55 from Tim Hunter at the NJ FLI. I was doing low rollers and I got too low. Fuse snapped in 2 and the wing needs work. Luckily I think I can piece it back together. This is my 15 repair I have had to do this season. I guess the furtther down low you go the more rapairing you do. Gyro, my username really should be named to 1pantdan. Every single plane I own(not my dad's) only has the right wheel pant on. I somehow break the left on off every single plane.

wedoitall

guess im back to flying by myself again. my only flying buddy that i had that remotely attempted to fly 3d just gave me his wattaplane slick.

well i have the club i joined but i only get to make it there once or twice a month. they seem like really good guys but they are kinda clicky cept for the club secretary he talks to me quite abit.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
guess im back to flying by myself again. my only flying buddy that i had that remotely attempted to fly 3d just gave me his wattaplane slick.

well i have the club i joined but i only get to make it there once or twice a month. they seem like really good guys but they are kinda clicky cept for the club secretary he talks to me quite abit.

Tell your friend that you will just store it for him until he comes to his senses :p

joshgluck

100cc
Can't believe there are no 87 / 89 for sale out there... Hoping that ship comes in soon. If not hope there will be some 87 at wram

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Can't believe there are no 87 / 89 for sale out there... Hoping that ship comes in soon. If not hope there will be some 87 at wram

They'll start popping up as the new line of ef and 3dhs 50cc's come in.. plus, as people go to the events they tend to fall in love with new toys and sell their old ones at great prices!

gyro

GSN Contributor

People are loving the 50/60cc class now it seems