• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

njswede

150cc
I am going to do one year at The Count College of Morris, and then I plan on transfering to Daniel Webster College. My major is going to be Aviation Flight Technology. I am looking to be a Commercial Airline Pilot

Good plan! I know a lot of people with great careers who did their first year or two in a smaller, less known college and then transferred. At the end of the day, all people care about is where you graduated from and once you have a few years of work experience, they won't even care about that. Yes, in my opinion people spend WAY too much money sending them to expensive schools without getting much out of it. Here endeth the rant. :)

Are you going to the campus in Randolph? It's about 10 minutes from my house!

dskuro95

100cc
Yes I am. I am doing a 2 week English coursestarting Monday actually. I could come and help you with your PTE if you need it.

Good plan! I know a lot of people with great careers who did their first year or two in a smaller, less known college and then transferred. At the end of the day, all people care about is where you graduated from and once you have a few years of work experience, they won't even care about that. Yes, in my opinion people spend WAY too much money sending them to expensive schools without getting much out of it. Here endeth the rant. :)

Are you going to the campus in Randolph? It's about 10 minutes from my house!