• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Video of earlier as promised. Pretty good flight. Quite windy but fun nonetheless. Love the inverted flat spinning move (i am sure it has a real name) did towards the end with the wind pushing me down the field. Enjoy.

[video=youtube;T4zaKzniz3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4zaKzniz3Q [/video]

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Thanks quad. No idea how I managed to do it was kind of a fluke but ill be trying to figure it out next time out.

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Maiden with my newly built again 3DHS 41'' Edge went as planned! Except for some of the landings though... those wheels don't like snow :p Videos to come soon!

:)

Dan

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Thanks :) video is uploading. Foggy day, kind of drizzling too. Hopefully it's nicer tomorrow, but I hear that it's going to be about the same :(

:)

Dan

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
I somehow managed to break my 74 canopy in half, during mid flight. I guess I'm going to need to order one :banghead:

On the upside, I flew a gallon of heli fuel threw the Avant. It enjoyed it greatly :D :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

Video of earlier as promised. Pretty good flight. Quite windy but fun nonetheless. Love the inverted flat spinning move (i am sure it has a real name) did towards the end with the wind pushing me down the field. Enjoy.

that was pretty awesome! glad you got to fly something today. i was thinking about gettting that same plane for the yard.

Looked like a really flat funnel hover. Whatever it was, looked pretty damn cool. Nice video!

whats a flat funnel hover?

ive done this manuveur, its a hover that kinda funnels around. idk if its a "manuveur" looks pretty cool tho.