• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Is there going to be anybody taking video? If I can make it down there I'd be happy to be the "official" videographer for the contest... I could definitely borrow one of my Uncle's really nice Canon or Nikon DSLRs. Whattaya think, Gary? :) I won't be competing though, just because... I'm not competitive. I think I should at least master hovering first, LOL :p

Not sure though if I'll even be able to make it, hmmmmm, I kind of doubt it, but IDK (as usual :p)

:)

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
DJO with this contest I wouldn't worry about going out and being a competitive person. Think of it as showing off for 3 minutes trying to not crash an airplane. :) I'm not the best pilot and judging by the list of folks that are in for this thing I have zero chance of winning unless alot of airplanes meet their makers that day. I am just going to go out and have fun with my 3 minutes in the sky where everyone is watching. That to me is what is going to make this fun. Win lose or draw its just going to be fun to fly in.

-DJO

70cc twin V2
DJO with this contest I wouldn't worry about going out and being a competitive person. Think of it as showing off for 3 minutes trying to not crash an airplane. :) I'm not the best pilot and judging by the list of folks that are in for this thing I have zero chance of winning unless alot of airplanes meet their makers that day. I am just going to go out and have fun with my 3 minutes in the sky where everyone is watching. That to me is what is going to make this fun. Win lose or draw its just going to be fun to fly in.

By July... we'll see what I'll be able to do, as well :cool:

But yeah I'd have to build a whole new plane for it too, hmmmm :confused:

I don't think my parents will drive me all the way out there though :( I'll think of something :p

:)

Dan

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Hehe yeah I am working on the plane thing. Hehe. My 48 doesn't quite make it to 50. So either ill add a bit of foam to the wingtips to make it 50, or I,ll maybe buy a larger plane. Leaning towards making mine a tad longer. As I'm not sure a 50+ plane is in the budget between now and then. Taking the little guy to disney world for his 5th birthday. Hehe.