• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Texarkanna Big Bird 2014

Hey Guys

I just got off the phone with Todd and Matt fouts,, So of my Local Club Members at Kennett. They made it to Texarkanna. Said things are looking good, and people are starting to Roll In. Me and 3 other members are headed that way tomorrow.. Ill do my best to get some good pics this weekend and maybe some video of the Noon Demos

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hey Guys

I just got off the phone with Todd and Matt fouts,, So of my Local Club Members at Kennett. They made it to Texarkanna. Said things are looking good, and people are starting to Roll In. Me and 3 other members are headed that way tomorrow.. Ill do my best to get some good pics this weekend and maybe some video of the Noon Demos

Thanks Blake!
Exactly what we look to our regional ambassadors to help with!
You're the man!

uploadfromtaptalk1398469325702.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398469344781.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398469356615.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398469371211.jpg]
Now that's a loaded 5x 12 trailer 2 100cc 1 50cc 2 30cc and a foamy. I got a late start today wanted to already be there but things didn't happen that way. But hey its still gona be a good one

Well the Texarkanna Event was a Hugh Sucess. they had 96 Registered Pilots. and some great Flying went on. Lost of top pilots from the Area, everyone put on a great Show.[video=youtube_share;RRXI1L_Ms4k]http://youtu.be/RRXI1L_Ms4k[/video]