• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! Taylorcraft! LPU OH

Ok, that will work too. I figure though, I could drive maybe as far as Buffalo, NY if you wanted it earlier though !!
Thanks, John

That would be too far north. I would be coming in on 80 towards Youngstown.. That's about 10 hours for me which would be a definite overnighter. The cost of just expenses would be prohibitive so maybe the Toledo show would be the best.

js-rc

70cc twin V2
That would be too far north. I would be coming in on 80 towards Youngstown.. That's about 10 hours for me which would be a definite overnighter. The cost of just expenses would be prohibitive so maybe the Toledo show would be the best.

Oh, I see !! That will be good, but I kind of want to sell it sooner than in April, ha !! Not sure what to do now, the plane is just like new. Ok, I'll put my email on here so we can communicate better !
Thanks again !!
jsrc@roadrunner.com