• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fixed Tapatalk bug

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
the tapatalk app is expired. i've got a ticket in with our mx folks to update it. if they don't get to it before i'm done trimming the new sliders in the family room i'll do it myself.
the wife says people looking at the house will expect to see trim on the new doors! everybody expects perfection!

Tankd

30cc
I deleted the Tapatalk forum and look to reload. The search comes up with GSN Forum and the other is www.GiantScaleNews.com The .com comes up, but no new messages. The forum one, can't get in. So, my question is which one on Tapatalk do I use? Thanks!
--John--

Tankd

30cc
Got it.. Tapatalk on the .com is working. This message is using Tapatalk.. Thank you!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Not loading for me. What do you mean on the .com? When searching in Tapatalk for GSN only two come up and one is gaming. The RC one says Access Denied - not available

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
I was having the same problem. I did a search again and it brought up two giantscalenews sites. The second one worked.

Tankd

30cc
I deleted all of gsn on tapatalk, then searhed. There was two GSN when doing a search. One was GSN Forums the other called www.giantscalenews.com.... That's the one that worked. Logged in, that was all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Works great guys.
Just go to the one with the black stroke logo.
When you search for forums.
Don't go to the one that say "GSN forums...." Go to the one below.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I simply do not see more than one........No black stroke logo........no one below.......just the white logo one and it does not work. You guys are lucky I guess:)