• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Switches for 30cc to 50cc

BalsaDust

Ok just checked mine. With the nut backed off as far as it would go yet still having full engaugment on the threads it measured right at 3/32". Prolly can make it work in 1/8" though. Now one thing I have seen people do is to mount it just inside the fuse on a small piece of wood and have a hole in the side of the fuse just big enough for the pin to pass through.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Anyone that's using the Booma pin flag switch I have a question. Just looking at the pictures, I haven't bought one yet, it doesn't look like you could mount it in anything very thick. My fuselage is fully sheeted so it would have to mount into at least 3/32 if not an 1/8". The threads on the end don't look very long. What's been your experience with mounting it.
No problem on my installations. EF edge and Peak/ Acro Extra. Plenty of threads to mount in the fuse.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
pics

Attachments

• image01.jpg
    image01.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 342
  • image02.jpg
    image02.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 383
  • image03.jpg