• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Surviving Joe Nall 2015

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Ya'll send me pics !!!
We will, at least a few, Justin is bringing his laptop, and aircard, I don't do computer while at Nall. I was gonna take Jacobs laptop an download video, but it can wait till I get home n ext Sat. I bought couple extra cards, so I don't have to mess with it at all.
Here he is leaving my house around 10 this morn., heading to Robbinsvill, NC, an then to Nall Sun. afternoon.

IMG_20150508_110309.jpg IMG_20150508_110327.jpg

We will, at least a few, Justin is bringing his laptop, and aircard, I don't do computer while at Nall. I was gonna take Jacobs laptop an download video, but it can wait till I get home n ext Sat. I bought couple extra cards, so I don't have to mess with it at all.
Here he is leaving my house around 10 this morn., heading to Robbinsvill, NC, an then to Nall Sun. afternoon.

View attachment 19203 View attachment 19204
Look at all that shine !!!