• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sunday night GSN Update

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Damn, damn, damn, damn....I fell like.....well....:steamer:! GSN has been like a home to me....and my jaw dropped when I read Bart's email. I understand, I suppose, but still bummed! This site has had all the goodness that should be on a site!

EVERYONE has pitched in to keep threads on topic, nip the trolls early and offer up some outstanding build threads and photos. It's really been like an extended family here and I will miss the hell outta GSN.

Just.....bummed:thumbsdown:

BalsaDust

Damn, damn, damn, damn....I fell like.....well....:steamer:! GSN has been like a home to me....and my jaw dropped when I read Bart's email. I understand, I suppose, but still bummed! This site has had all the goodness that should be on a site!

EVERYONE has pitched in to keep threads on topic, nip the trolls early and offer up some outstanding build threads and photos. It's really been like an extended family here and I will miss the hell outta GSN.

Just.....bummed:thumbsdown:

You said it perfectly and I think its exactly what Bart was going for with the site. For this place to feel like a home.

sweetpea

100cc
Well dang!

You gotta do whats best for you and the family. If it ain't making money and bleeding your time/resources it ain't worth it.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Bart, you gotta do what you gotta do. It's a bummer, but if it's dragging you down then nobody here blames you if you have to let it go. We'll all still stay in touch through various media platforms (Facebook, RCU, FG, RCG, etc.) and I'm more than certain we will all be gathering at some events down the road so while it's a downer for now, times will get better. We all appreciate what you've done for keeping this going for so long but all good things must come to an end eventually.

:way_to_go:

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Darn. Bummed to transfer from 3DRC to just getting the hang of it here to??? GiantScaleNews? Team Fling Circus? RC Universe? RC Groups? Wish may threads could be transfered :cryin::grouphug: