• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

STICKY *** Best Videos of 2014 Nominations

N726AC

70cc twin V2

Game over...you cant beat this one. I didnt record it, but its the best of the year hands down

Wow, Let's see. Toby Howard shot, edited and posted that one. Chason and Rusty of the 3D Farm provided the awesome Huck-O-Ween Event along with the Zombies. Justin Owen has the magic thumbs. I feel somewhat responsible for hatching the idea and making it happen, but it really was a group effort. Mostly to get Justin to crash the plane! It was a really battle weary, used-up and worn out 88 EF Yak. It went out in a blaze of glory and Justin took the Zombie home with him.
I can say "Thank You Guys" from Rusty, Chason, Toby, Justin and myself.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
just saw that you posted to this thread recently Terry. I originally started it to encourage people in giant scale to make great event videos (and the other categories in general) hoping we'd gather them up at the end of the year and have a prize for the one or two that really stood out.
with each year i thought we might really see better and better event videos with the prizes also getting better and better.
the problems with the site being what they were last year and the backlog that it created going into the new year kept me/us from following through on it. we'll get to it though.