• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Spektrum receivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I'm moving from Futaba to Spektrum and need receivers. I am currently seeking an ar7610 high speed 7 channel or an ar8000 high speed 8 channel (need dual elevators) for my 20cc extra, an ar6115e for my 40" EPP edge, and either an ar6115e or an ar600 for my Buck Huck. I'll worry about telemetry after everything is switched over. See my other ad for the Futaba receivers.

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm moving from Futaba to Spektrum and need receivers. I am currently seeking an ar7610 high speed 7 channel for my 20cc extra, an ar6115e for my 40" EPP edge, and either an ar6115e or an ar600 for my Buck Huck. I'll worry about telemetry after everything is switched over. See my other ad for the Futaba receivers.

I'd also recommend the ar8000 instead of the 7610: they're more widely available in the classifieds for $80, and do all the same stuff I think. (Also high speed)

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I'd also recommend the ar8000 instead of the 7610: they're more widely available in the classifieds for $80, and do all the same stuff I think. (Also high speed)

Thanks for the tip. I edited my original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.