• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Spektrum Dx20

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Features and "bells & whistles" aside........I do like how the case is wrapped in "steering wheel" leather. Looks extremely comfortable and not as wide and bulky as the 18. Something had to be done about the 18SZ I Guess @David Cokley .
But like you......:big_yes:. :laughing:.

BalsaDust

The new 20 looks nice but that's one thing I like about the futabas I have used. They seem to be just a touch smaller and are more comfortable for me to hold. Really want to get my hands on the new Futaba 18SZ as it looks nice and has those few extra features I really wish my 8J had.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
The new 20 looks nice but that's one thing I like about the futabas I have used. They seem to be just a touch smaller and are more comfortable for me to hold. Really want to get my hands on the new Futaba 18SZ as it looks nice and has those few extra features I really wish my 8J had.

I have a DX18 I'll sell ya, functionality and comfortable to hold ;)

WMcNabb

150cc
Fantastic!

http://www.horizonhobby.com/HHStati...Id=10051&clickpath=homepage_rotator1_01272016

The best part for me, and what they failed to say in any announcement, is that three of the new releases at the Nuremburg show, one of which was the DX-20, were designed in collaboration with my good friend Mirco Pecorari and his firm AircraftStudioDesign in Modena, Italy. If you have seen any of their work previously, you know he and his team are extremely talented and passionate about the hobby!