• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SoCAL GS Dude's, do you want an event this January?

Joe Hunt

150cc
Been toying with the idea of putting on a GS (3D and IMAC clinic) event in January in SoCal. I have a slot with the club. I don't know many of the gang down here, and/or who would want to come from wherever. If there is enough interest I'll put it on. Last one I did we had a friendly freestyle comp for a couple of hundred dollars, and we had a basic and sportsman simulated IMAC learner's type contest too, mixed it with a bunch of GS freestyle open flying.

Sound off! Or email me a joe@joehuntrc.com if you're shy. haha

Joe Hunt

150cc
Event as in HUCKFEST???

You bet :banana-dance:

So far it's you and me, Xpress. haha Actually Smok'n Joe McBride will go. Jason Benson will go. I'm sure my new friend John from OCMA will go. Probably Greg Stone will go... he likes this stuff. Who else?

Judge

70cc twin V2
Not sure if I can make it, got some other things going on in January. Quick question, are you looking at a 1-day or 2-day thing??

Last edited:

Joe Hunt

150cc
Not 20 days, Judge!!!! haha I'm thinking 3 days... Friday through Sunday. Probably the IMAC learner on Sunday since that is always a go home early wrap up day.