• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sleepy's Going Back....

it sounds like they have put you and your family through a lot. I know you didn't publicly tell your side of the story until now. feels good to get it off your chest doesn't it?

SleepyC

150cc
BWAHAHAHAHAHA - this stirred some SHEEET up over there! HAHA Like I CARE. I had left the videos I MADE on my PERSONAL Vimeo page and look what I just got. HAHAHAHA What a bunch of a-holes.

SORRY ROCCO they had the your review removed!
HAHAHA

Dear Airhead Media:
We have removed your video titled "GiantScaleNews.com Reviews The Aeroworks 30cc Laser 200 QB" previously available at vimeo.com/93291831, in response to a takedown notice submitted by pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Why did this happen?
We removed your video because a third party claims that it infringes a copyright that the third party owns or has the right to enforce. The Vimeo Terms of Service prohibit the uploading of content that infringes another person's intellectual property, including copyrights. Vimeo's policy is to remove potentially infringing content upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice.
Can I challenge this determination?
If you believe that the third party claim was mistaken, you may challenge it by following the counter-notice process described at vimeo.com/dmca#counter_notification. If you do not submit a counter-notice, we will assume that you do not dispute the takedown notice.
Will anything happen to my Vimeo account status?
This takedown will count as a copyright “strike” against your account. If you receive three copyright strikes, we will terminate your account for repeat copyright infringement. For more information, please see here our repeat infringer policy: vimeo.com/dmca#repeat_infringer.
We strongly suggest that you carefully review the remaining videos in your account to make sure there are no videos that infringe upon the rights of others. If you are in doubt as to whether a particular video infringes upon another’s rights, you should remove it. Finally, you should ensure that all future videos you upload do not infringe any other person’s rights.
Sincerely,
Vimeo, LLC

Last edited by a moderator:

SleepyC

150cc
More!

HAHAHA

Dear Airhead Media:

We have removed your video titled "GiantScaleNews.com covers the 2013 RCGroups.com ETOC - Christoph Lausberg Freestyle!" previously available at
, in response to a takedown notice submitted by pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).

Why did this happen?

We removed your video because a third party claims that it infringes a copyright that the third party owns or has the right to enforce. The Vimeo Terms of Service prohibit the uploading of content that infringes another person's intellectual property, including copyrights. Vimeo's policy is to remove potentially infringing content upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice.

Can I challenge this determination?

If you believe that the third party claim was mistaken, you may challenge it by following the counter-notice process described at http://vimeo.com/dmca#counter_notification. If you do not submit a counter-notice, we will assume that you do not dispute the takedown notice.

Will anything happen to my Vimeo account status?

This takedown will count as a copyright “strike” against your account. If you receive three copyright strikes, we will terminate your account for repeat copyright infringement. For more information, please see our repeat infringer policy: http://vimeo.com/dmca#repeat_infringer.

We strongly suggest that you carefully review the remaining videos in your account to make sure there are no videos that infringe upon the rights of others. If you are in doubt as to whether a particular video infringes upon another’s rights, you should remove it. Finally, you should ensure that all future videos you upload do not infringe any other person’s rights.

Sincerely,
Vimeo, LLC.

SleepyC

150cc
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Work it... do my deleting work for me!
:D:D:D

I had forgot these existed... THANKS FOR SAVING ME THE TIME!
Screen Shot 2015-02-09 at 1.52.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-02-09 at 1.52.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-02-09 at 1.53.05 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Biggest Bunch of Asshats I've ever seen. Wish I had more of their shirts so i could burn them on Facebook :dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken:

if they did you the way you say they did.
you Owe Them nothing! no loyalty at all! I haven't been back since they changed it to rc groups number 2.