• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SleepyC on FG

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
ChickenBalls;14769 wrote: ....................here's a dancing chicken to entertain ya:dancing-chicken:

i gotta admit, i'm a sucker for a dancing chicken.

no looking back at this point but looking forward, if we can keep the guys that know what they're doing interested while helping the new guys to feel welcome then we're golden, Giant Scale RC is golden, and order in the galaxy will have been restored.

Sleepy and I love this stuff (Sleepy thinks I like it too much!) so we're here because we can't stay away from it. I think that that comes across to people and makes them want to stick around. The worst you'll discover after a while is that I'm goofy, sue me. Here's another dancing chicken for your troubles....:dancing-chicken:

innovator

New to GSN!
Would boost tabs have helped keep the wings on? Just wondering.

Sleepy, you could revert back to the scarf wearing days and go stealth!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
probably not but depending on size and shape they might have made scooping up the debris easier!

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
innovator;14790 wrote: Would boost tabs have helped keep the wings on? Just wondering.

Sleepy, you could revert back to the scarf wearing days and go stealth!

Not sure on the scarf wearing days, but have you seen Ron Burgandy Pimp on the start of the IMAC vids?

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
ChickenBalls;14796 wrote: Not sure on the scarf wearing days, but have you seen Ron Burgandy Pimp on the start of the IMAC vids?

Kinda freaked me out when that is the first thing I see on a video.:nightmare:

To be fair. I seen it happen and it was not a wing issue. It was a fuse becoming a convertible. The center part of the fuse was what departed and the wings stayed on. Hahaha.

siko_flyer

70cc twin V2
cbarnes0061;14694 wrote: Yeah they started a thread today to win a hangar 9 Inverza and a evolution 33gx gas engine. All you have to do is make a post in any rc related thread and every post you make counts as an entry.
When I saw that I figured it was to counteract the DA-50 giveaway over here.JB is so lame.

BalsaDust

siko_flyer;14950 wrote: When I saw that I figured it was to counteract the DA-50 giveaway over here.JB is so lame.

Agree it is lame But I will still take the plane if I happened to win. Better yet if a GSN member where to win it would could donate it to GSN to use as a giveaway. LOL