• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SIG Returns to Tower Hobbies!

Sure you didn't crash the wings off of it? haha I kid I kid, I built one for a fun winter project then traded it before i ever flew it for a Heli but it was fun and the best looking kit I ever built.
Yep. It finally met it's demise doing touch and goes:cryin: a few back. Thought of rebuilding it (again) but acquired the 30cc 3DHS extra330 and that quickly deterred that rebuild chore.:lol2:

emtp275

100cc
Yep. It finally met it's demise doing touch and goes:cryin: a few back. Thought of rebuilding it (again) but acquired the 30cc 3DHS extra330 and that quickly deterred that rebuild chore.:lol2:

Yea that 72 is amazing I still like mine better than my bigger planes but it may be the fact that I'm not afraid to crash it

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Ill be ordering something from them for sure ! First build ,4 yrs ago, was a Sig 4 star 40 with a .46 . Its still lovely. Need a glo day soon, just for fun.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Freaking fantastic, just what I need, more airplanes I want! :mad:

I had a Rascal .40 and that thing just flew great, I converted it to electric on 3S. Such a fun airplane. My next one will definitely be electric.