• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SICK - SICK - SICK video...

Yep reminded me of this. I was at this concert actually and on their live album Live After Death. I'm there somewhere see if you can find Waldo LOL. I always joke I was on an Iron Maiden album. One of my favorite bands.

That video was way cool. Love the art work and style. I actually liked it with the music.

Robert

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yep reminded me of this. I was at this concert actually and on their live album Live After Death. I'm there somewhere see if you can find Waldo LOL. I always joke I was on an Iron Maiden album. One of my favorite bands.

That video was way cool. Love the art work and style. I actually liked it with the music.

Robert

Wow, a few Maiden fans here. I was almost front row at the Atlanta stop of that tour.

I think it was this one or maybe the Powerslave tour my friend and I snuck down to the floor and got pretty close to the stage. Their new album is pretty good.

Scream for me Long Beach! Scream for me Long Beach! Ahhh the good ole days!